July 16 Seven Seas Voyager

poss

We'd be interested in hearing from other folks who might be interested in sharing private St Petersburg tours, preferably through Radissson (seems easier). We don't think we'd enjoy the big busload kind of thing, nor the standing around in crowds. Most especially (as I've posted elsewhere), we're very interested in seeing a lot of the Hermitage outside and inside-- but are not especially interested in spending long hours viewing the paintings. (We love doing that kind of thing, but do a great deal of it stateside and would rather spend our time seeing other sorts of things.)

If anyone else is interested in private tours to the Hermitage, mainly to view the rooms and buildings, I hope you'll let me know. (Would rather set up something with 4 or 6 people than just ourselves.)

We feel somewhat the same way about the palaces: are interested in walking the grounds, seeing the buildings, and seeing many of the inside rooms; are not so interested in hearing long lectures on infinite detail.

Hi,

Just a little information: When you want to go explore st peterburg on your own, you will need a visa which you need to get before you go cruising. If you decide to go with a tour from the ship, no need for that visa.

monique

Archived