Allure/Oasis Boardwalk Balcony advice

bled01

I am looking to book in February as kind of a last minute vacation. I had been wanted to go on the Allure/Oasis for a while, but my master plan of booking one of the last AFT balconies is going to need to be adjusted since it seems like those balconies get taken very early on.

Of the balconies below that are available, which is our best bet for viewing the water show and having good ocean views as well out the back of the ship?

Deck 14: 3 rooms back(14725)-B2

Deck 12: 3 rooms back(12325)-B1

Deck 10: 4 rooms back(10723)-B1

Deck 08: 5 books back(8721)-B1

Thanks!

I am looking to book in February as kind of a last minute vacation. I had been wanted to go on the Allure/Oasis for a while, but my master plan of booking one of the last AFT balconies is going to need to be adjusted since it seems like those balconies get taken very early on.

Of the balconies below that are available, which is our best bet for viewing the water show and having good ocean views as well out the back of the ship?

Deck 14: 3 rooms back(14725)-B2

Deck 12: 3 rooms back(12325)-B1

Deck 10: 4 rooms back(10723)-B1

Deck 08: 5 books back(8721)-B1

Thanks!

Forget deck 14....the deck 12 cabin will give you access to a very little used public balcony at the end of the hall....the deck 10 cabin will also give you a very nice view of ocean and the Aquatheater but there is no public deck at the end of deck 10....deck 8 is to far down for me....don't like that one.

I would select 12325. There is the public deck nearby...very nice. I believe the bed is near the balcony, so the room flows a bit better than some others.

My second choice would be 10723. I think the bed is by balcony, but no public deck nearby.

Deck 14 is below the public areas with too much potential for noise. the cabin on deck 8, I believe, has the bed by the closet.

Archived