Peak and precruise dinning menue?

jtwanabe

they will also post the menu for the day out front of the middle dining room bottom deck every ship.

some will post it on both dining rooms, but its always at the MDR in the middle. I go there that day and try and figure out what I want ahead of time.

In the past, a specialty restaurant like a steak house often had the weeks worth of menus to view, aiding in deciding which day to make reservations. Not sure if this still applies though.

zydecocruiser a CC member has a great Carnival page of menus that may help:

http://www.zydecocruiser.net/menus/CarnivalCruiseLineMenus.htm

a lot of ships now have the daily menu on the in cabin TV

thats true. I pulled up the menu on magic on my tv to see the brunch menu. Had a little trouble.. but you pull up the name of the restaurant/mdr and it showed the brunch. i.e. even though my dinner was in southern lights.. the only way to find it was to pull up northern lights where the brunch was held.

Lobster night is usually the first Elegant night and is normally the first sea day. :)

Not on Magic 9/30.. they switched it.. I know we were all surprised. They actually made a annoucement the first night that they were switching it.. so maybe they had to get it from a port and didnt have it onboard?

On Triumph there is only one elegant night.. so it will be then.

Archived