Included drinks at O'Sheehan's

conny111

I would like to know if at O'Sheehan's you can also order the included beverages (ice water, ice tea, coffee & tea) for free or do you only can order normal drinks which you have to pay for?

Ice tea, coffee,and water are available at no charge. I think milk is there as well with no charge. Fee drinks would be milk shakes, floats, soda, and adult beverages.

Be careful, as the 'fresh squeezed' orange juice was not free and my daughter ended up with some unexpected charges.

Unexpected charges? How could it be? Did your daughter not have to give her cabin card and sign a chit for the O.J? As far as I know, one has to always hand over your card and sign a chit for freshly squeezed OJ.

Thanx for the answers, but actually I meant this thread to be deleted (as I wrote in the posting above), because after the posting I just found the answer by myself at cruisecritics.com.

So this thread still can be deleted! :o

easy- I should have said an unexpected charge. They asked if she wanted fresh squeezed orange juice, she said yes, they brought the juice and gave her the slip to sign. I ordered a different juice (probably cranberry as that is my usual) and was not charged.

Relax people.

Archived