Richard Spacey on Explorer one of the best

ERIE 13

Just off the 10-7-12 to 10-14-12 to Bermuda on the Explorer. Had a great cruise. Richard Spacey has got to be one of the best cruise directors in the fleet. The guy never runs out of energy. Had an exceptional cabin steward Devon and an outstanding waiter Danny and ass. waiter Mario. All three were one of the best we have every had. The ship is in really great shap for its age. We had an inside cabin on deck nine which outside of the old type of TV was spotless. We had the 600 Main Dinning and the food was very good and served hot. I always had a meat and pasta dish and all were great. We ate in the Windjammer for breakfeast and lunch and found the food to be good with a wide variety of items. The shows were good but the ones with the Comedian Ed Regine on day one and the one on day seven with Eric Lyen were exceptional. The show with the group The Unexpected Boys was outstanding on day three. The ice show was good. Spending three days in Bermuda was nice. Did not have to rush to do everything in one day. The first day we wanted to do the Scenic St George Tour but that was cancelled to our dismay, so we went on the Tea and Tales excursion which was really very good. Day two was suppose to be a beach day but the weather was not that great so that became a shopping day. This was our fourth trip to Bermuda but we never went to the National Museum of Bermuda and Dolphin Quest so this was our day three trip. The museum is outstanding, and its just a short walk from the ship. Once you pay too get into the museum you can watch the dolphin show. One thing I was disappointed with was the pool buffet at poolside on day four at night. It was not up to RCL standards. If any one has any questions I will be happy to answer if I can.

Archived