Flowrider Lesson Times on Allure?

Kenlorz

Does anyone know if flowrider lessons are offered on sea days on the Allure. And if so, what times they are offered? Reservations are not open yet for our March sailing and we were just curious about the times so we can plan our days accordingly. Thanks so much!

Does anyone know if flowrider lessons are offered on sea days on the Allure. And if so, what times they are offered? Reservations are not open yet for our March sailing and we were just curious about the times so we can plan our days accordingly. Thanks so much!
They don't really publish lesson times, but the announcements on the sports deck say lessons are offered "any time the flowriders are not open for free surfing". I know they do 8am lessons before the 9am advances session on sea days. They also start the evening lessons at 6:15pm after 6pm close.

On Oasis in 2010, we opted for a lesson the last night of the cruise while everyone was packing. Best time and money spent. I highly recommend it to get that last fix of "private" flowrider time in. And riding at night is awesome, under the lights and stars, and the water is heated.

We had an aft facing CLS last spring and noticed that, as written above, the lessons started at 8:00 a.m. Can't remember how late the flowriders were open but we did say to ourselves several times that the flowrider staff sure was putting in long days.

Thanks bunches!! That's good to know about the 8:00 am lesson.

Does anyone know if the lessons are 1 hour (8-9) or are they 2 half hour sessions. In other words, I guess I want to know if it's $60 for one hour or for a half hour. Thanks!

Archived