Election Results

Ta8633

I will be on the Ecstacy on election night. Do you think we will be able to watch election coverage that night?

I mean its probably a good thing I will be on a cruise in international waters when the results come in. Lol. I can be drinking a lot too from my Rum Runners.

We were on the Liberty during the 2008 elections. You can expect to have live coverage via the major TV networks.

That night, the ship was very quiet. I think most people retired to their cabins to watch the results. There was an "Election Results Party" up on the Lido Deck with the results being shown on the big screen. I walked by to see what was going on and the deck was deserted, except for 4 old ladies wearing matching t-shirts of their candidate.

Since the ship gets satellite feeds of the major networks, you will be able to watch the results. I was on the Inspiration during the 2008 election night. Unlike Tapi's experience, the ship was rocking that night. Many people were in a great mood, a lot of hope and optimism. It all depends on the crowd. Enjoy your cruise :)

Since the ship gets satellite feeds of the major networks, you will be able to watch the results. I was on the Inspiration during the 2008 election night. Unlike Tapi's experience, the ship was rocking that night. Many people were in a great mood, a lot of hope and optimism. It all depends on the crowd. Enjoy your cruise :)

Same on the Valor in '08, ship was rocking. We'll be home in time to vote this year.

Archived