Live!!! From The Zuiderdam!!!

cheshire999

What a great time so far!!! This will be short and quick as the wireless is agonizingly slow on board and my daughter is hanging over my shoulder waiting for her turn to email her friends.

The food has been wonderful. Looking forward to King Crab Legs and Rack of Lamb tonight. We go to the Pinnacle tomorrow after Grand Cayman.

Had a blast meeting fellow Cruise Critics in the Crow's nest. Have to go .... its time for Mixology 101!!!!!

Did they get the refrigeration fixed yet? It was down all week for us on the "Z" and we had no ice cream, eggs, etc.

Ray

Actually they're making up for last week and all orders are doubled!!!!

Don't miss the Mixology!!!!

When we were on the "Z" last week, I asked about the log book and no one could seem to find it. The other problem is that a staff member is watching the library very infrequently. I only saw him there one time (and I am a librarian by trade so I watch those things!)

Ray

That's the answer I got last week. Maybe they threw it out with the bad refrigerator (just kidding). They don't have a librarian, just a staff member who comes in once in awhile, looks over the room and then leaves in 30 seconds or so. There are no posted hours or instructions on how to take out a book. And as I said, I specifically asked for the log book, but no one could fine it.

Ray

Oceanwench:

That was a slipup (using "fine" instead of "find"). I guess I am going to have to hire someone to proof my posts. And yes, I am a university library director so that is why I spend so much time in the library. When Barbara went to the shopping area, I skipped out and headed for the library.

Ray

Might check the shelves to see if someone filed it under C for Cruise Critic or something...

Otherwise, maybe a fellow cruiser took it from the library to read and forgot to return it.

Archived