Which Pier in Cozumel?

sail7seas

I went to www.cruisett. to see at which dock our ship would be docking. I found which other ships are scheduled to be there the same day but didn't see anything that says which pier?

Do any of the usual sites give that info and I'm missing it?

Thanks.

I was on Carnival Elation last week and never DID find out at which pier we were to dock! We were meeting Gerry with Tour Plaza and I wanted to get my directions straight before we got off the ship. That morning, I called the Pursers desk and asked, "Can you tell me where we are docked?". "Yes, we are docked at Cozumel today"...lol. And, he finally manged to tell me we were at the "downtown" pier but that was it! No problem, we got to where we needed to be and had a most awesome day!

I'm not sure what cruise line you're on, but Carnival, Princess, and some others use Puerta Maya. The port has a schedule posted here http://www.puertamaya.com/Port-Schedule.aspx

Thanks, everyone.

We're on HAL and this link provided me the info we'll be at Puerto Maya. :)

I appreciate the help.

I'm not sure what cruise line you're on, but Carnival, Princess, and some others use Puerta Maya. The port has a schedule posted here http://www.puertamaya.com/Port-Schedule.aspx

My Carnival Legend cruise stops in Cozumel on December 11th, but is NOT listed on the Puerta Maya port calendar for that day. Do you know the name of the other port in Cozumel?

My Carnival Legend cruise stops in Cozumel on December 11th, but is NOT listed on the Puerta Maya port calendar for that day. Do you know the name of the other port in Cozumel?[/quote

Crn Legend will dock at Punta Langosta (downtown) pier

Archived