Displaying Carnival Pins

rlkubi

• 3 years later...

Ok I'm sorry to be bringing this back up but still trying to figure out what to do with the pins. They are on a Cruise Diva hat now. I bought a shadowbox that I want to put them in but for those that display them in a shadowbox what did you put in the box so that you put backer on the pin? If any photos that would be great!

thanks!

Ok I'm sorry to be bringing this back up but still trying to figure out what to do with the pins. They are on a Cruise Diva hat now. I bought a shadowbox that I want to put them in but for those that display them in a shadowbox what did you put in the box so that you put backer on the pin? If any photos that would be great!

thanks!

Ohhh, I feel a Pinterest style inspiration!!! :D

How about a small cardboard box that fits inside your shadowbox? Put the bottom of the box facing the glass and remove the top flaps. Cover it in felt, etc. and see how that goes...

I had no idea people saved those, its usually the first thing I throw out when I get home, but for some crazy reason I keep the sign and sail cards in the box I keep my passport in.:confused:

b22e351fa54c33b6d5613a19e3894443.jpggot this at the build a bear type activity on the ship.

Copyofth_Carnival-VIFP-Platinum_zps41db4d4e1_zps02e438c7.jpgI still cruise for Warm Chocolate Melting Cake (with 2 sugar-free vanilla ice-creams)

That Funship Freddie is cute. In a funny looking sort of way. :D I'm going to get one on our cruise.