Can You Stay on Ship and go twice?????

surfsup

This is called a back to back cruise. It is done a lot. Just know that all your entertainment will be the same. BUt doing a 4 day then doing a 5 days at least some of the menus will be different. You will be able to stay on the ship as everyone is getting off. although nothing is opened. (you can visit the laundry room to do your wash. (LOL) The pursers desk will help you get through customs after the first week. Each week will be treated as a seperate week. You have to do this ahead of time coz I dont thing you could book the next week while you are on there still--for one--it may be sold out.

I checked into this for a friend. You can book the back-to-back cruises, but they have to be booked at the same time. You can't book the second one while you're on the first, and you have to book the same cabin at the original booking. No guarantee bookings. At least that's what my PVP told me.

Cotton> I wonder if thats new. From reading the boards lots of people go for quarantees for both weeks and most will have to pack up and move. Not a big deal since the Cabin stewards helped with the move.

I would love to stay in the same cabin. Seems like when I just figure out where everything is, I have to go home.

Can I expect any type of discount for doing this? It's in September and it's the Sensation so it's one of the cheapest times of the year anyway.

Stay away hurricanes!

I would love to stay in the same cabin. Seems like when I just figure out where everything is, I have to go home.

Can I expect any type of discount for doing this? It's in September and it's the Sensation so it's one of the cheapest times of the year anyway.

Stay away hurricanes!

Call whoever you booked with... I don't think it is a great discount... but you are sailing at a time and on a ship that tends to fill up quickly, so I wouldn't drag my feet checking... good luck!!!!

Hey Serene - I checked on this about 6 months ago, so don't know if that's really the deal now or what. I guess the OP will have to call Carnival. I know if it were me, I'd want to stay in the same cabin.;)

We have booked a B2B on the Glory in December. We are staying in the same cabin and will not have to pack up between cruises. One week will be the Eastern and one week the Western.

No extra discount for doing the B2B; it is booked as two separate cruises.

Some years we do more than one cruise and decided it would be nice not to have to get to the port twice.

Archived