Car Rental at POM

famoffour1970

I am sure my answer is on this fabulous forum somewhere, but I can't find it..

We have a late flight home after our cruise and I wanted to rent a car for the day. Can I rent one at the port and then drop it off at FLL, which is where we are flying out of? I wasn't sure if there were car rental places right there or not, or if this is even an option.

Any help is appreciated. This is a great place to find just about any answer to any cruise question!!!

We have a late flight home after our cruise and I wanted to rent a car for the day. Can I rent one at the port and then drop it off at FLL, which is where we are flying out of? I wasn't sure if there were car rental places right there or not, or if this is even an option.

Any help is appreciated. This is a great place to find just about any answer to any cruise question!!!

We usually rent Alamo at MIA after our cruise. They will pick you up at the port and take you to the airport MIA to pick up car. We usually drop it off in Pompano Beach another year we dropped it off at FLL. Do not see a problem. Enjoy your cruise.

We are doing the same thing we are renting with Hertz at the port of Miami and dropping off at the Ft Lauderdale airport in March, Hertz has a free bus to pick us up at the port and said it is very close to the port.

We are doing the same thing we are renting with Hertz at the port of Miami and dropping off at the Ft Lauderdale airport in March, Hertz has a free bus to pick us up at the port and said it is very close to the port.

What address did you use for Hertz? I can find the MIA location but not sure which one to use for the one located by the Cruise port?

I did this last year with Alamo. They have a free shuttle from POM to their office then another free shuttle from their FLL office to the airport. Search on these boards or google for codes. Hopefully you can get a great rate. I paid less then $70 for a minivan through my BJs membership. Cheaper then shared shuttle for 5 of us. :D

Archived