Phlydude's Valor 5/15 - 5/22 Review

phlydude

I had no noise problems in this middle hallway either. MIL & FIL on the other hand had the cabin across from the kids playing baseball in the hallway at 7 AM each day.

I would have been a crab and said stop throwing the ball!!

stupid peolpe!

Bridesburg, down the road from me. We hail from Wissinoming. St Bart's. Delaware is a change. Most of the my neighborhood (including my kids) have crossed the river to NJ.

thanks for a great review.

We used to go sledding in Wissonoming park everytime it snowed! When I was in high school, we used to hold our day after Thanksgiving kill yourself tackle football game there too! It's a change but not that big of one. I still commute through the city each day to work in Newtown and my parents still live in the city. I thought about Jersey but couldn't stand the thought of the property taxes and the high car insurance.

I would have been a crab and said stop throwing the ball!!

stupid peolpe!

I would have banged on their doors at 3 in the morning then slipped into my room without them having a clue but MIL & FIL aren't like that. They are generally early risers 6-7 AM but this was their chance to sleep in if they wanted and because of these creeps they couldn't.

Must be nice to dump your kids in the hallway without care for others around you....

Liv...isn't the deli where you and Randy are getting the bread for the BK Brekkies??

:confused:

I think he said something about raiding the buffet?:confused: Anyway....Tef's gonna Chef and Randy is in charge of procurement :D

Dennis - I don't recall whether or not you mentioned a deli in your review? Valor has one...correct?

There was a deli but there was always a line. People said it moved quick but I wasn't in the mood to wait for food I probably wasn't hungry for!! Room service did a good job with sandwiches that were more than likely made in the deli.

Anyone who I spoke to about the deli said that the sandwhiches were good.

Archived