The Almond Inn, Key West

cruisin'chic

Has anyone stayed here? My husband and I want to take a trip for the first time to Key West and I'm really struggling here. It will be for our 25th anniversary in the beginning of November, and I don't have a clue where to stay. I don't want to break the bank here, we spend a good deal of money on cruises with the kids. But I'd like to stay someplace that gives the true essense of Key West. The Almond Inn looked good on Trip Advisor, but sometimes you get so many pros and cons about the same place that your head spins! Any help would be appreciated.:)

Is it the Almond Tree Inn? That is on Truman?

If so, I recommend it for the price. It is a recently (2 years ago, i think) renovated motel/motor lodge, and I think they did a really nice job. They offer a poolside breakfast to begin the day, and a happy hour to begin the night.

Friends who have stayed there liked it and thought it was a good value.

It's located just off of Duval Street.

Hope this helps.

I agree with Southernmost...its a very nice place. It was an old motel that was very nicely renovated....they enclosed the pool area from the parking lot. The rooms are nicely furnished and finished...granite counters as I recall.

Clay - a key west local

Archived