PART 4!! **OFFICIAL** FUNNEL FUNATICS feelin' the BREEZE 11/24/12 US INAUGURAL!!!

floatingaway2525

Hey hey!

Ya'all are keeping the thread alive....woo hoo!!!

And yea, like TC said, we are still scheming with more adventures!!:D

Ready-Welcome back!!! Hey, are you on the "book" yet? Any pics from your Princess cruise?

Thanks Deb! No I am not on the "book"...took me a while to figure out what you meant LOL.

I took over 2,000 pics during the cruises and haven't even had time to load them on the computer yet.

Thanks Deb! No I am not on the "book"...took me a while to figure out what you meant LOL.

I took over 2,000 pics during the cruises and haven't even had time to load them on the computer yet.

;) LOL! Id love to see some of your pics from Princess. I am considering the Celebrity Reflection or Royal Princess in Jan 2014 for my 40th birthday.

My day went good.. Still have that dang cough but it is getting better.. I am on a strong antibiotic so any lady should know what shows up then..;)

Glad you're feeling some better! I'm still fighting through a sinus infection, but feeling a lot better..I'm right there with you girlfriend with the "strong antibiotic.";) LMAO!

CHEERS funatics!!! WOOOHOOO!!!

Now...ready2...you gotta get on the book now, you just gotta, email me lady...even LYNNE got on the book!!!:eek::p You are missing a lot of fun!!

Vegas, what are these doozies!!! I have seen noth-ing!!:p;)

I know, I know...I just don't like it LOL. Will email later today.

Heeeheeeeeeeee!!! I remember LOL!!!:p:p

Good morning funatics!! Racing to the finish here!! Oh, and it was indeed in the 30's this morning, not much warmer now:eek::rolleyes:

Wow it is cold there! We got around 10 inches of snow last night so not as bad as it could have been. Unfortunately suppose to snow for the next week lol.

Wow it is cold there! We got around 10 inches of snow last night so not as bad as it could have been. Unfortunately suppose to snow for the next week lol.

And we're heading to that cold again tonight, jeesh!!

Wow we got thousands of pics between all of us, still trying to sort through them all!!!:D

It's happy hours, funatics, cheers!!:p

CHEERS funatics!!! WOOOHOOO!!!

Now...ready2...you gotta get on the book now, you just gotta, email me lady...even LYNNE got on the book!!!:eek::p You are missing a lot of fun!!

Vegas, what are these doozies!!! I have seen noth-ing!!:p;)

Yea.. After all the pusing and prodding.. :eek: Then my son found out and he set it up.. Bad friends.. :p

Good morning, Funatics!:)

So sorry I haven't been in here...had to hit the ground running at work as soon as we returned and it is now beating my hiney:eek: Working all weekend and tomorrow...grumble grumble...and I had to get my review done. Still have to play catchup with Alicia's review. Love reliving it all...what a great cruise with so many fantastic friends! Dave & I decided it was our best yet!:D

Ready, so glad you loved the Princess...one of these days I will try another line. And yes, you DO need to join us in the other place...please!!

Dox, you are still sick?!?!:( And Lois and Lynne? So sorry to hear...hope everyone is 100% ASAP!

If I don't make it back here beforehand, I want to wish all of you who celebrate, a very MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! Thank you for being such wonderful and fun friends!:)

Hiya funatics, are y'all ready for the holiday? Hope so because if not, ummmmmmm, you are out of time!:eek::rolleyes:

Ok I spoke with John today and Dox is still stable, but not off the support yet, they were hoping today or tomorrow...keeping prayers up for continuted improvement:)

I will be here tomorrow but wanted to say Merry Christmas to all and I love yas a bunch!!:D

Archived