Cruise Terminal Parking after the cruise

Erdovi

Just wondering how long you can leave your car parked at the cruise terminal after disembarking? My family and I would like to spend a few hours walking around the French Quarters after the cruise. We are hoping we can drop our luggage off in the car after getting off the ship and then catching the trolley. Is this possible and how easy is it to reach the trolley?

The only other time I cruised from New Orleans we left the parking garage after the cruise and then drove to the French Quarters just to pay more money to park there.

Thanks!

Just wondering how long you can leave your car parked at the cruise terminal after disembarking? My family and I would like to spend a few hours walking around the French Quarters after the cruise. We are hoping we can drop our luggage off in the car after getting off the ship and then catching the trolley. Is this possible and how easy is it to reach the trolley?

The only other time I cruised from New Orleans we left the parking garage after the cruise and then drove to the French Quarters just to pay more money to park there.

Thanks!

The parking is for cruise duration only. People are arriving for the next cruise as you leave and need your spot when they arrive.

• 2 weeks later...
The parking is for cruise duration only. People are arriving for the next cruise as you leave and need your spot when they arrive.

True, however we walked off the ship and went to a Saints game that ended at 3pm. The garage has plenty of parking.

True, however we walked off the ship and went to a Saints game that ended at 3pm. The garage has plenty of parking.

Not when 4 cruise ships are in town. There are only about 1000 parking spaces in the Erato Garage. NCL and Royal are supposed to use the Whale lot but I'm not sure how much enforcement there is.

Overflow parking ends up in the Whale lot. I would not be pleased if I ended up there because someone remained parked after the cruise was over.

Not when 4 cruise ships are in town. There are only about 1000 parking spaces in the Erato Garage. NCL and Royal are supposed to use the Whale lot but I'm not sure how much enforcement there is.

Overflow parking ends up in the Whale lot. I would not be pleased if I ended up there because someone remained parked after the cruise was over.

However, the Garage does charge me for that last day of the cruise, right?

Archived