Popcorn on Princess

lhmdlm65

I enjoy popcorn as a snack and my mouth waters for it whenever I smell it being popped. The trouble is that I'm alergic to anything coconut which includes palm oil which is a common ingredient in microwave popcorn. I went to a lot of trouble to get Princess to tell me if there was palm oil in their popped corn and sure enough there is. So I can't eat it.

Now, my question is this: Does anyone know whether a passenger could bring a brand of microwave popcorn along and get it popped somewhere on the ship. Surely there are microwaves available to room service people??? (Walmart carries a brand called Pop Weaver and I can eat that without an alergic reaction.)

There are no microwaves for passenger use on any ship. Bring pre-popped, bagged popcorn if you can't do without it for 1 week.

Hi cb at sea --

A careful reading of my post would show that I was asking whether or not room service could pop the corn for us. I obviously KNOW already that there are no microwaves for passenger use. (BTW we don't do 'just 1 week' cruises. It isn't a matter of not being able to do without -- it was a question of whether getting popcorn popped, by staff, is possible.

Archived