2.0 upgrades on Ecstasy

Out to sea!

Ecstasy probably won't be getting the 2.0 upgrades; it already got the Evolutions of Fun not that long ago. And I prefer it that way; I don't care for the Comedy Brunch and the food places have a mall-like look and feel. If I wanted a ship that feels like a food court at the mall, I'd sail on RCI. :D

Ecstasy is fine just the way she is. She's a great getaway without more clubs or eateries.

ITA, was on the Ecstasy recently and though it was great just as it was. The only 2.0 upgrade they could use there would be the Serenity Deck which is really lacking on the ship.

ITA, was on the Ecstasy recently and though it was great just as it was. The only 2.0 upgrade they could use there would be the Serenity Deck which is really lacking on the ship.

There's one there. I assume you meant it was inadequate. It's a nice area in the rear of the ship.

Does anyone know when the 2.0 upgrades will be done on the Ecstasy?

At this point, it's anyone's guess as the schedule posted by Carnival isn't really all that valid any more. Most of the ships scheduled for 2.0 in 2012 will get it in 2012. The only ship guaranteed to get 2.0 in 2013 is the Destiny/Sunshine.

Archived