Plug Sockets On Board

Ballyboffin

North American and European 2 pin.

And not enough of them.

And none next to the bed.

Bring a power bar if you have things that need charging (i.e. phone, laptop, camera.)

We bring an extension cord and run it from the dressing table to plug to beside the bed at night for the smart phone recharge and as a bedside clock, unplugging and tucking it under the bed in the day time.

North American and European 2 pin.

And not enough of them.

And none next to the bed.

Bring a power bar if you have things that need charging (i.e. phone, laptop, camera.)

We bring an extension cord and run it from the dressing table to plug to beside the bed at night for the smart phone recharge and as a bedside clock, unplugging and tucking it under the bed in the day time.

Kate, do you recall if they are the 3 pin US/Canada with ground, or without? I have a powerstrip that has three outlets and two USB charging connections, but it has a grounded plug.

Kate, do you recall if they are the 3 pin US/Canada with ground, or without?
Here's a couple of posts I found via search.

The 110 outlet is approx 12' from bathroom door, and perhaps 15' from the sink area.

There's a second 110v outlet on the desk.

NOTE: there is no bedside electrical outlet so if you use your smart phone for a bedside clock, you'll need to either bring a long extension cord, a battery operated travel alarm clock, or live without a bedside clock. I'm too blind to do the latter but keep a watch by my bedside instead.

Here's a couple of posts I found via search.
Thanks, Stumblefoot. Those posts didn't answer the question of US 3 or 2 prong. I was afraid to search for "grounded" :) on a cruise website, so I did a search for "prong" and found in one post that, at least in 2007, the Cloud or Whisper had US 3 prong outlets, so I will bring my powerpoint with me.

Since most electronic items will charge on either 110v or 220v it is only the plug itself that you have to adapt.

Bought a couple of these a few years back for business travel and they are great.

http://www.skross.com/product/en/16/Earthed-3-pole/34/World-Adapter-Pro%2BUSB.html

They are readily available at Heathrow airport stores and I have also seen them aboard Virgin and BA in their in-flight shopping catalogue.

Three prong so a standard power bar (US or European) works just fine.
Thanks. I take this handy little power bar with me when I travel on business, as there are never enough outlets in hotels or airports to charge all of my devices.

http://www.amazon.com/Belkin-Mini-Surge-Protector-Charger/dp/B0015DYMVO/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1351015094&sr=8-3&keywords=belkin+power+strip

One thing I learned today is that SS will provide you with an extension cord should you need it. A nice touch!

True. But I was selfishly not saying anything because if everyone asks for one, there might not be one available next time I travel!

(It was our butler on the Spirit that came up with the extension cord idea and storing it under the bed during the day.)

True. But I was selfishly not saying anything because if everyone asks for one, there might not be one available next time I travel!

(It was our butler on the Spirit that came up with the extension cord idea and storing it under the bed during the day.)

Thanks for the tip. SHHHHH: I won't tell a soul.

Archived