I won

reneeadams

Just received this email!!!!!

Congratulations! You’ve been selected to attend a special celebration aboard the Carnival Conquest at the Port of New Orleans on October 28, 2012, to commemorate the ship’s return to service following a multi-million-dollar “Fun Ship 2.0” dry dock. You may invite one guest to attend with you. Check-in begins at 10:30 a.m. with the festivities getting started around 11 a.m.

In addition to the opportunity to sample delicious food and drinks from new venues such as Blue Iguana Cantina, the cocktail-pharmacy themed Alchemy Bar and the Red Frog Rum Bar, Carnival will present a donation to a very special New Orleans charity during the festivities.

Please confirm your participation by return email. For security purposes, we ask that you please provide us with your full legal name, date of birth, nationality and drivers license or passport number for you and your guest. This information must be received within the next 24 hours to ensure your space at the event. Once we that information, you will be emailed a confirmation document which you will need to present for boarding.

We are looking forward to welcoming you aboard the Carnival Conquest!

Eric Schechter

Manager, Social Media

Carnival Cruise Lines

How did you win?? I got to do the TA Magic preview and everything was wonderfull, better than it would be for normal pax. special.

We did have a cabin, though some people got off that night, we could wait until the next morning.

Why wouldnt you go? I would go if I knew how to enter and how you won this.

Have you gone. Just wondering if it worth the effort. I am sailing on her Nov 25. Should I just wait.

Yeah. It's a day out, but there's this not belonging feeling you have. But I'm glad I did it.

Mine was on a brand new ship, and I was sailing her 2 months later, so it was like a preview for me. It's usually mostly TA's that are touring the ship.

I am always suspicious of criminals getting

my personal information, are you sure this

email is from a legitimate source? have you

called Carnival to confirm, can you give the

information over the phone? I get emails

from Bank of America that looks real but

it's not and they want information.

How did you win?? I got to do the TA Magic preview and everything was wonderfull, better than it would be for normal pax. special.

We did have a cabin, though some people got off that night, we could wait until the next morning.

Why wouldnt you go? I would go if I knew how to enter and how you won this.

I saw something on JH facbook page said to email CQNOLA for a contest. 50 People would be chosen. I think I emailed them 2 days ago. So its food and such and can I preview a cabin. I am booked in the NEW 9200 for the Nov 25 sailing. Just dying to see it.

If the festivities start at 11, I wonder when those of us who are sailing on the 28th will be allowed to board? Hmmm. I seem to remember seeing some sort of "contest" on the Carnival site re this welcome back to Nola party & sending an email myself. But I'm staying on for the week!!!!!

informartion over the phone? I get emails

Yes it legit, I entered the contest thru Carnivals website.

informartion over the phone? I get emails

Eric is the Social media manager.

I saw something on JH facbook page said to email CQNOLA for a contest. 50 People would be chosen. I think I emailed them 2 days ago. So its food and such and can I preview a cabin. I am booked in the NEW 9200 for the Nov 25 sailing. Just dying to see it.

We got a tour which included visits to the cabins.

Just received this email!!!!!

Congratulations! You’ve been selected to attend a special celebration aboard the Carnival Conquest at the Port of New Orleans on October 28, 2012, to commemorate the ship’s return to service following a multi-million-dollar “Fun Ship 2.0” dry dock. You may invite one guest to attend with you. Check-in begins at 10:30 a.m. with the festivities getting started around 11 a.m.

In addition to the opportunity to sample delicious food and drinks from new venues such as Blue Iguana Cantina, the cocktail-pharmacy themed Alchemy Bar and the Red Frog Rum Bar, Carnival will present a donation to a very special New Orleans charity during the festivities.

Please confirm your participation by return email. For security purposes, we ask that you please provide us with your full legal name, date of birth, nationality and drivers license or passport number for you and your guest. This information must be received within the next 24 hours to ensure your space at the event. Once we that information, you will be emailed a confirmation document which you will need to present for boarding.

We are looking forward to welcoming you aboard the Carnival Conquest!

Eric Schechter

Manager, Social Media

Carnival Cruise Lines

This sounds wonderful, but only worthwhile if you actually live in New Orleans, or very close. Lucky you!

If the festivities start at 11, I wonder when those of us who are sailing on the 28th will be allowed to board? Hmmm. I seem to remember seeing some sort of "contest" on the Carnival site re this welcome back to Nola party & sending an email myself. But I'm staying on for the week!!!!!

Ours had free drinks.. but it was so hard to order, I only ordered one mixed drink.. but everything was free. (even the pay food venues were free if you didnt mind waiting).

Even the internet was free to try. The pizza was so much better and had this huge bowl of shredded cheese (not on Magic now) .. it was really really nice.

When things are free .. more people want to order .. even though there was just the regular amount of pax onboard .. but free stuff ..

Oh and they had this scavenger hunt.. My favorite is this porcelain carnival ship funnel I have up on my shelves.

People on CC acted horrible and so jealous.. thats why until now I have not really said just how nice it really was.

Ours had free drinks.. but it was so hard to order, I only ordered one mixed drink.. but everything was free. (even the pay food venues were free if you didnt mind waiting).

Even the internet was free to try. The pizza was so much better and had this huge bowl of shredded cheese (not on Magic now) .. it was really really nice.

When things are free .. more people want to order .. even though there was just the regular amount of pax onboard .. but free stuff ..

Oh and they had this scavenger hunt.. My favorite is this porcelain carnival ship funnel I have up on my shelves.

People on CC acted horrible and so jealous.. thats why until now I have not really said just how nice it really was.

Oh Yea seems like it did say something about a scavenger hunt to win a free cruise. I forgot about that.

I got chosen also for this so yes it is legit. It was posted on John Heald's facebook page with a link to Carnival's website. 50 people plus a guest were chosen.

It will be basically handled like a wedding party at the port. You have to submit your information so that it can be vetted and visitor cards made. Boarding should not impact those boarding for the Oct 28 cruise as wedding parties go first anyway.

There is also a scavanger hunt also for the group with the prize being a free cruise from what was originally posted.

I am two hours away. We are also going to Boo at the Zoo on Oct 27th which is being sponsored by Carnival.

Dave

I got chosen also for this so yes it is legit. It was posted on John Heald's facebook page with a link to Carnival's website. 50 people plus a guest were chosen.

It will be basically handled like a wedding party at the port. You have to submit your information so that it can be vetted and visitor cards made. Boarding should not impact those boarding for the Oct 28 cruise as wedding parties go first anyway.

There is also a scavanger hunt also for the group with the prize being a free cruise from what was originally posted.

I am two hours away. We are also going to Boo at the Zoo on Oct 27th which is being sponsored by Carnival.

Dave

on what line?

??? not sure what you mean. This is for the Carnival Conquest out of New Orleans. Usually wedding parties are seated seperate from others waiting to board as the Event Coordinator handles this.

Dave

what is so hard to understand? you said a free cruise from a scavenger hunt.

Archived