Sapphire

cruiserfan

Look a litte harder. There have been several threads re the Sapphire.

Many of your generic questions might be answered under Diamond Princess. They are sisters, almost identical twins.

Cruiserfan: Know the feeling ! We sail on the Sapphire 9/4, and compared to other Princess ships, she gets relatively little mention. Hey, I'll take the ship to ourselves, but I doubt that'll happen.

We will be on the Sapphire next year. I have found CC to be very helpful when asking a question about the ship. Thank you everyone.

My idea about not to many posts, is that most of the recent sailings have been in the Australia, Asia market and that maybe there hasn't been that many CC aboard the ship. With the Sapphire now in Alaska, maybe we will be seeing more posts.

Yes I agree its because its been in Australia. There doesn't seem to be too much activity here. We are booked on the Pacific Princess in December and I tried to start a roll call about 8 weeks ago. So far nobody has come forward and I think its because most Australians don't know about this site and I think this cruise will be a majority of Australians. I also think Australians are more casual about their holidays and just take it as it comes. (No flames - I am an Aussie :)).

We were on the Sapphire at New Year and we did manage a roll call but I think there were only about a dozen of us on the board and there were only 2 from OZ. The rest were from the US and UK. - Gayle

cruiserfan -- you might want to expand your research to include info posted about Diamond with respect to the staterooms & facilities. The two ships are identical and, at least for Alaska, the ports are the same.

Archived