ATV Rides/Cabo or PV

BRUCENLYNN

We are going on the Carnival Pride May 29th and would like to do some ATV riding either in Cabo or PV. Anyone have recommendations for a company to use? I hate to just go with anyone since safety is an issue.

Thanks,

Lynn

We are going on the Carnival Pride May 29th and would like to do some ATV riding either in Cabo or PV. Anyone have recommendations for a company to use? I hate to just go with anyone since safety is an issue.

Thanks,

Lynn

Hey Lynn,

We are going on the Pride Sunday too! See you there :)

Terrific! What excursions are you planning to do? We (3 couples) are from Florida -- how about you?

Lynn

Its just me and my boyfriend (we are 25 and 26). We are doing Las Caletas in PV along with massages at the Krystal with dinner at Carlos Obriens. In Mazatlan we are spending the day at the El cid (maybe a trip over to deer island for some snorkeling) and then heading over to Sr frogs for dinner. Then Cabo I would like to do a carnival snorkel trip but I have to wait to book it on board now since we are less then 6 days away from sailing. This is my 6th time on this cruise so I have done almost everything in these ports and these are my faves :)

Amy,

We wanted to do some snorkeling in PV or Cabo but I read so many posts regarding cold water, jelly fish and poor visibility so we've decided against it. Have you snorkeled in the past?

Massages at the Krystal? I could go for that -- tell me about it.

Lynn

ATV excursion in Cabo - This was a ball. We drove ATV's along dirt paths that were hilly, curvy and just plain fun! You see lots of cacti, a waterfall that was pretty dry and then drive down to the beach. It was a fun, adventurous day. I booked through Explora Adventours – Los Cabos – Fabian Valdes (ATV Tour – El Tule Waterfalls (3 hours) - 9:00 departure - $75 for 2 riders per ATV + 5% tax). Fvaldes@clubregina.com

They picked us up and returned us to the pier in a big air conditioned van.

Hope this helps!

Bobbie

Bobbie,

Thank you so much for the information -- especially the contact info. I've found references to many ATV companies but no way to contact any of them. Great to know they will pick us up at the pier.

Anyone else have recommendations?

Thanks,

Lynn

We booked with the Desert Park independently on the Coral two weeks ago. What a great time. Advantages of booking ourselves, cheaper rate and longer ride. Plus only the 4 of us plus the guide. Alex met us at the pier with a sign in Cabo, took us to the park in a AC van and returned us to the pier after our ride. One of the highlights of our cruise. Contact Alex at

desertpark2004@yahoo.com.mx or Google "Desert Parl, Cabo San Lucas"

We booked with the Desert Park independently on the Coral two weeks ago. What a great time. Advantages of booking ourselves, cheaper rate and longer ride. Only 4 of us plus the guide. Alex met us at the pier with a sign in Cabo, took us to the park in a AC van and returned us to the pier after our ride. One of the highlights of our cruise. Contact Alex at

desertpark2004@yahoo.com.mx or Google "Desert Park Cabo San Lucas" Great people and a great day. PS: The cruise tour group was a bit ahead of us and so big, independant was agreat way to do it and $70 for single riders, we all had our own ATV.

Archived