Cribs or PNP?

stagpuder

We are cruising this weekend. We are driving to the port, but I'm trying to prepare. We have 15mo twins and we are staying in a suite on Carnival Pride. How are the cribs? Which is better, the PNP or the cribs? They need to be separated to sleep.

Thanks

We went on conquest with our 15 month DD. We got a crib- did not get a choice. It was one of those metal ones, with bars. Small, porta crib type. Would probably be tight with too cribs, depending on what kind of room you have and whether there is a couch. We had a balcony, with a couch. Crib fit okay, in front of it, but we could not use the couch for much, just to store stuff on. Two of them would have been a tight fit.

We were given a pnp on rccl. It fit in the room no problem, but there would not be any room for two. I'm not sure how big your suite is, but I would guess that the pnp's would be a better option since they fold up when not in use.

Archived