Allure Question

Can anyone tell me if there is a piano sing a long bar on Allure. I think they are so much fun, that is if you have the right piano player playing good sing a long songs. Thanks:D

I saw signs for the singalong in the Schooner Bar a couple times during the week. DH passed them once or twice late at night and said it looked like they were having a great time.

Can anyone tell me if there is a piano sing a long bar on Allure. I think they are so much fun, that is if you have the right piano player playing good sing a long songs. Thanks:D

LivetoCruise,

The Schooner Bar is the place to sing-a-long with the pianist and your friends. We have had a ball on all of our RCCL cruises in the Schooner Bar. It really gets going after 10:30 pm. We sang along one night on the Freedom of the Seas with Gloria Estefan, one of the Godmothers of the Oasis of the Seas and of the old Empress of the Seas. She was a riot!!

Thanks everyone for the information I will definatly check out the schooner bar next week.

Host Faith - I have really been enjoying your cruise review you are a wonderful writer and picture taker. Congratulations on your baby on the way! He is your present from God! Sorry to hear about the loss of your Grandmother, keep her alive in your heart and she'll always be with you that is what I do and I was a Grandma's girl.

Every Royal Caribbean ship has a Schooner Bar, where you will find a piano player most nights.

The good ones encourage singing along, and take requests.

Voyager class and up have a pub on the Royal Promenade which also has a musician. Most encourage drinking heavily and whatever kind of sounds that result after that. :D

We were on the Allure last week, and yes there are piano sing-a-longs at the lounges. We went to Matt Yee's Adult Sing-A-Long and it was great- very energetic and entertaining. He MAKES you participate, weather you want to or not! ;)

He was in the Viking Crown Lounge one night, and we found him in the Schnooner Bar on another night. Not sure how many nights he plays. We found it later in the week and he had quite the following of people who apparently were there for his prior sing-a-longs. Matt Yee is funny, but be advised his humor is definitely for adults and very non-Politically-Correct. If one can't take a joke then it's probably not the best place to go!

Thanks everyone for the information I will definatly check out the schooner bar next week.

Host Faith - I have really been enjoying your cruise review you are a wonderful writer and picture taker. Congratulations on your baby on the way! He is your present from God! Sorry to hear about the loss of your Grandmother, keep her alive in your heart and she'll always be with you that is what I do and I was a Grandma's girl.

Thank you so much! We look forward to meeting our precious gift in February :). Have a wonderful cruise!

Archived