Why is it not at sea

Simples

Hi Reb, yes It is showing her still in Palma. I track this ship at least once a week (I know sad isn't it) I like to sea where she is. I also use a weather program showing the sea state, wave height etc. Even my other program "Ship Finder" has lost track as she is out of range. I saw a peculiar track the other week and it was only when I was on board on the 9th oct that I found out it was too windy to tender into Villafranche so they came out to sea again. the track and timing looked peculiar on Marine traffic. Really enjoyed our fourth trip on her. Our Corsica trip was cancelled due to washed out roads so had a walk round Ajaccio, I liked Portovenere, Didn't think Nice was as nice as Cannes, loved Sanury Sur Mer, and always enjoy a walk up Las Ramblas. We will be there again next year. Did you see the gentleman with the Oriental crowd touring the ship, I wonder what that was about? I hope it is not being sold.

I was on the same week as you and there seemed to be an atmosphere when the strangers boarded. I may be wrong but it looked suspiciously like the ship was being audited for some reason, A sale? A refit? I suppose we will find out sometime. By the way which Marine program is that that you posted? Cheers.

We're on Tuesdays sailing as well, just been down to Boots to get extra supplies of seasickness tablets! At least the weather forecast as we go further east is quite good. Had a look at the marine website that RR linked to, its absolutely fascinating seeing what boats are where, it makes the English channel look like the M25!

Archived