Cozumel 1$ Corona

Cruzn84

Hello all.

We are cruising to Cozumel in November and heard a lot about the 1$ Coronas. I've been searching around the web and can't find much information about it. Could anyone tell me where we can find these deals?

Thank you very much!!

Once you get downtown..check the side streets, you will see small stores and bars, with signs saying $1 cold beer.

I always load up there before going to carlos and charlies/fat tuesdays :)

Thank you sooooo much!!!

Once you get downtown..check the side streets, you will see small stores and bars, with signs saying $1 cold beer.

I always load up there before going to carlos and charlies/fat tuesdays :)

Definately get away from the tourist trap. If you go several blocks into town you will find bargains on nearly anything. Shop where the locals shop. It helps to speak a little Spanish though.

Hello all.

We are cruising to Cozumel in November and heard a lot about the 1$ Coronas. I've been searching around the web and can't find much information about it. Could anyone tell me where we can find these deals?

Thank you very much!!

There are several shops right around the pier the last time we were there that had beers 3 for $3 Corona included , now saying that you had to buy 3 and there was no place to sit down so it was grab and go type of thing.

There are several shops right around the pier the last time we were there that had beers 3 for $3 Corona included , now saying that you had to buy 3 and there was no place to sit down so it was grab and go type of thing.

sorry don't meant to hijack the thread, can I walk around the streets holding open beer bottles or alcohol bottles ? What is the law there in Cozumel regarding walking around with open alcohol and drinking alcohol in the streets and around the port ?

Thanks

sorry don't meant to hijack the thread, can I walk around the streets holding open beer bottles or alcohol bottles ? What is the law there in Cozumel regarding walking around with open alcohol and drinking alcohol in the streets and around the port ?

Thanks

I have always walked around with bottles of beer, yards and drinks without issue.

Thanks

Its Mexico there are no laws LOL . They sell beer out of little coolers. Like he said no problem with wandering around with a beer in that port any other for all that goes. Never had a problem in 13 cruises in all of ports of drinking on the streets.

There are much better Mexican beers than Corona so don't limit yourself just because they are cheap! Check out Pacifico, Sol, Negro Modelo (this one is a very dark beer) and no lime! Mexicans don't drink it that way!

I like Sol cuz it's a lighter beer. and since it's a Mexican beer it's cheap

So correcto..There are many other really good beers, and you have to watch out for the $1 Coronas, por que ellos son muy chicita, which means they are the small bottle. Like they said above , the side streets have the cheap beer.

There are much better Mexican beers than Corona so don't limit yourself just because they are cheap! Check out Pacifico, Sol, Negro Modelo (this one is a very dark beer) and no lime! Mexicans don't drink it that way!

Archived