For those who have booked or recently used FTTF.

rjschaack16

I just spoke to Carnival... I was wondering why is hadnt shown up on my luggage tags... because it sure did on my Visa!!

There is a problem in the system... should be fixed in 48 hours.....:cool:

Thank you. I imaging I'll be the pain in the butt calling them first thing Monday morning, but I don't have oodles of time left and I'm only OCD when it comes to traveling. It's really bugging me that it's not there. I can see it, it's been charged and it's on my booking summary, but without it on the luggage tags, that little part of the "excursion" is useless.:(

if too many platinums are boarding your fttf will be cancelled

Please do not give out incorrect information. Purchased FTTF's will not be cancelled.

In case of a high number of platinums and VIPS, Carnival can choose to not offer a second batch of 15 FTTF tickets. Once you've purchased your ticket, you're set.

is the FTTF logo on your luggage tags and boarding pass, or just your booking summary? Thank you.

Mine is on the tags, boarding pass and the booking summary. I am paid in full so maybe that is the difference.

Sent from my LePanII using Tapatalk 2

Please do not give out incorrect information. Purchased FTTF's will not be cancelled.

In case of a high number of platinums and VIPS, Carnival can choose to not offer a second batch of 15 FTTF tickets. Once you've purchased your ticket, you're set.

I had the same "information" given to me the other day. I decided it was easier to ignore them. They even went as far as to tell me CCL could cancel and they would refund my money. :rolleyes:

Someone out there must be able to tell me when the FTTF showed up on their documents and luggage tags. Please someone give me a timeline of when I should contact Carnival when it is not showing.

Mine showed up immediately.

I just talked to their web dept and was told that nothing will show up on my luggage tags or boarding pass. I booked a week ago and am leaving Nov 5. They said that as long as it shows in your boarding documents it is fine. They will know when barcodes are scanned.

I hope it's the right information.

I just talked to their web dept and was told that nothing will show up on my luggage tags or boarding pass. I booked a week ago and am leaving Nov 5. They said that as long as it shows in your boarding documents it is fine. They will know when barcodes are scanned.

LOL, everytime I call I get a different answer. I called this morning, requested a supervisor since every single time I call someone tells me something different. This time, she spoke with Tech support, called me back and said that it's a known issue that's been happening since Thursday but the Tech department supervisors will not be in until Monday and I should call back then. The difference between call center information and the port/ off-shore personnel is always HUGE. I can usually get more accurate information here on CC :rolleyes:. Frankly, if I didn't see y'all posting about it, I would have been led to believe it was just me!

Not vital for the boarding pass if it shows in their system, much more important that it show on your luggage tags to make sure your bags are delivered immediately!

I have read this entire thread and I have yet to see anyone post that they have checked thier documents to see that FASTER to the FUN is listed as thier paid excursion. I went there firstly and found that I had it itemized and printed it out for confirmation. I however did not have to worry as the logo was on my boarding pass as well as my luggage tags immediately .. well maybe not instantly but was there within the day when I re-printed my tags because on our sailing 15 more opened up. I am excited to be using this. I am concerned about the OP (dontpanik) as she is sailing around the same time as I am and yeah I would be calling all over to get my logo on my tags too if I didnt have mine by now. We only have 27 days til sailing. So I hope that it all works out for you!

I have read this entire thread and I have yet to see anyone post that they have checked thier documents to see that FASTER to the FUN is listed as thier paid excursion. I went there firstly and found that I had it itemized and printed it out for confirmation. I however did not have to worry as the logo was on my boarding pass as well as my luggage tags immediately .. well maybe not instantly but was there within the day when I re-printed my tags because on our sailing 15 more opened up. I am excited to be using this. I am concerned about the OP (dontpanik) as she is sailing around the same time as I am and yeah I would be calling all over to get my logo on my tags too if I didnt have mine by now. We only have 27 days til sailing. So I hope that it all works out for you!

You were fortunate! I talked to my PVP this morning and he hardly knew anything about FTTF program, let alone why my cruise documents do not show it. Neither the luggage tags nor boarding pass has it on them. My PVP got ahold of their supervisor who said give it a few days to show up but it will show up.(frankly, I don't think any of them have a real clue). I'm supposed to callback in 3 days and see if its corrected. Times ticking, 17 days to sail day!!

Someone out there must be able to tell me when the FTTF showed up on their documents and luggage tags. Please someone give me a timeline of when I should contact Carnival when it is not showing.

Getting a definitive answer may be a bit difficult since this is a new program.

Perhaps there are not a lot of people who have purchased it that far out and already printed their documents??

One thing I do know for certain...that you will have to have some kind of identifying item on both the boarding pass and the luggage tags...

Just telling the porters will only get your luggage put in the regular bin...

just happened to a Diamond (who is suppose to get the same luggage perks as FTTF)....

no markings were on her luggage tags....and even though she told the porter she gets the new benefit...they put it in the regular bin....which meant no early delivery for her.

We purchased FTTF on our 10/13 Liberty cruise. I printed my luggage tags about a week out and on the side of the luggage tag it had the initials FTTF. No circle with the logo. The logo shows up on yourboarding pass and sail and sign card. Porters knew to look at the luggage tags and marked our luggage with special stickers. We were given priority boarding passes and were called to board right after Platinum cruisers. Luggage was at our cabin right when we got on the ship. For the tender port they had a special seating area near guest services for waiting. We sat for about 2 minutes before we were taken to the tender.

I had the same problem with my documents. Mine showed up within a few days. On my boarding pass there is a small circle with the fttf logo on it. Not big. It's in the top right corner of your boarding pass.

Thanks, but just checked it again (boarding pass) and nothing like you described is there. My "Booking Summary" does show that I purchased this "excursion". (So does my credit card, lol). Thanks again though.

First of all, neither of these photos are mine. They were very generously shared by another CC member and I saved them to show my husband. Since I don't know which thread had them, i can't give credit where credit is due, but maybe someone knows and can comment. This is what the logos should look like on our tags and boarding pass which some of us still don't have showing:

F2Fb.jpgF2Fa.jpg

After 3 calls and 3 different answers from Carnival, I called again about the FTTF not showing up on my documents. The girl I talked to (in the on-line booking dept) said she would try to find out what the problem is. She told me to check my documents later today. I just checked them and YAY....they are right. The F2F logo is on my boarding pass AND luggage tags. So.....be persistant when you call and don't fall for the "it's in the barcode on your luggage tags". Happy Cruising.

I purchased mine last week and it showed up on documents to include my luggage tags todat 29 Oct 12. It has large F2F on the luggage tags, and the Faster to the fun logo on the boarding pass.

We purchased FTTF on our 10/13 Liberty cruise. I printed my luggage tags about a week out and on the side of the luggage tag it had the initials FTTF. No circle with the logo. The logo shows up on yourboarding pass and sail and sign card. Porters knew to look at the luggage tags and marked our luggage with special stickers. We were given priority boarding passes and were called to board right after Platinum cruisers. Luggage was at our cabin right when we got on the ship. For the tender port they had a special seating area near guest services for waiting. We sat for about 2 minutes before we were taken to the tender.

After 3 calls and 3 different answers from Carnival, I called again about the FTTF not showing up on my documents. The girl I talked to (in the on-line booking dept) said she would try to find out what the problem is. She told me to check my documents later today. I just checked them and YAY....they are right. The F2F logo is on my

boarding pass AND luggage tags. So.....be persistant when you call and don't fall for the "it's in the barcode on your luggage tags". Happy Cruising.

Guess what everyone? Yup, just showed up here too on my documents. Calling and asking them for follow up maybe helped, who knows but thanks again everyone for helping!! CC members are awesome, so willing to help everyone !! Thanks again!

Archived