Coffee or Pastry Bar on the TP?

guardhouse

Can anyone respond if the TP has a coffee or pastry bar similar to the other ships? My wife has noticed that it seems to not have one.

I have searched the diagrams and don't see one, nor is one listed under "restuarants", but in the purser's lobby there appears to be a sitting area close to where one might normally be.

If not, can you get a morning "fancy coffee" somewhere on the ship without sitting down to breakfast?

Thanks for the help.

I believe the bar just outside the main dining room serves fresh brewed coffee - but I don't recall seeing any pastries in that area.

The ship and its sister, Pacific Princess do not have a patisserrie (sp?) like their larger brethren.

Danish type pastries are available up in Panorama Buffet, along with the usual Princess fare.

One thing to keep in mind is that the TP and the Pacific are not really Princess ships but are leased from the old Renaissance line. They are not set up at all like the nomal Princess ships that are built for Princess.

I honestly didn't see any place they had where a patisserrie (sp) could be added.

Archived