Suite Balcony on CB

xavier

Does anyone know first hand what suites on the Caribbean Princess have the largest balcony. I know the Grand Suite would have the largest balcony but that is not in the budget. From the deck plans it appears that is't the suites on the Dolphin deck but I just wanted to be sure. Surely do love a huge unobstructed balcony. Thanks for your input. If anyone has any Suite pictures would love to see them.

The Dolphin balconies are smaller than Caribe. My in-laws had a mini-suite on Dolphin and you can tell the balconies are smaller than Caribe. I'm guessing it is to make up for the larger size room. Plus, the Dolphin balconies are exposed.

Andi

When we booked the Caribbean Princess I went directly through the cruise line (best price by far!). The nice and knowledgeable lady I spoke with advised me that C749 had the largest balcony, and did not have the metal support beam that slightly obstructs some of the aft balcony cabins. We were quite happy with it. I think you'd find any of the aft suites equally pleasing. The aft suites are in the VS and PS categories.

There is an exhaust vent next to the balcony that makes some noise, but we didn't find it bothersome and it could not be heard inside.

Archived