Show times on the Miracle?

iratherbesailing

Can anybody please tell me what time the evening shows are in the main theatre? We usually choose late seating for dinner but find that we miss out on most of the evening entertainment.

For people who cruise partly for the entertainment, would it be best to choose the earlier dinner seating or the later one?

As noted above, the show times will vary, depending on the show. Having said that, the BIG PRODUCTION SHOWS are almost always shown BEFORE dinner for the late seating, and AFTER dinner for the early seating. That's why the lovely Mrs. Jones and I usually take early seating, because we really enjoy the shows, and it just works out better for us to go to dinner, then head for the theater for the show. ;) Just dug out my old "FunTimes" for the last time we sailed "Miracle". That was out of Florida, so it might be different out of New York. "Ticket To Ride" was shown at 8:45 for Early Seating, and 10:30 for Late Seating. HMMM,,not what I just told you! :p "Generations" was the same times,,,8:45 for Early Seating, and 10:30 for Late. Singing' With the Big Band,,same times. (An excellent show, by the way.) Well, disregard what I said at the beginning of this post, although, it's TRUE for some ships. :D It seems that at that time aboard "Miracle", the shows are after dinner for everyone. It'll keep you up quite late to see 'em however. :o

"SKY"

We were on the Miracle last week - I have all of my FunTimes...

The Welcome Aboard Show - one show only 10:30

Generations - 8:45 for early seating, 10:30 for late seating

Comedy & Juggling - same

Ticket to Ride - same

Gameshow Mania - 9:00 followed by Love & Marriage at 10:00

Comedy Ventriloquist - one show only at 10:30

Singin' with the Band - 8:45, 10:30

Carnival Legends - one show only at 10:30

We like the late seating so we are still awake for all the shows which seem to be later in the evening!

We were on the Miracle last week - I have all of my FunTimes...

The Welcome Aboard Show - one show only 10:30

Generations - 8:45 for early seating, 10:30 for late seating

Comedy & Juggling - same

Ticket to Ride - same

Gameshow Mania - 9:00 followed by Love & Marriage at 10:00

Comedy Ventriloquist - one show only at 10:30

Singin' with the Band - 8:45, 10:30

Carnival Legends - one show only at 10:30

We like the late seating so we are still awake for all the shows which seem to be later in the evening!

Thanks for the info and the recent update on the shows (WMQueenie). We have never had an early seating for dinner.

Archived