Golden Princess Obstructed View Cabins

Cabins 401 thru 415 on the Emerald Deck of the Golden Princess are listed as obstructed view cabins but looking at the diagram for the Emerald Deck the cabin views do not seem to be blocked by a life boat. Am I missing something or is there another obstruction that is not shown?

Thanks for your replies...

Robert

Can't answer specifically for Golden Priincess, but on Royal Princess, some of the obstructed cabins had 95% full view, only very slight obstruction by other "safety equipment", some of them so slight they were reclassified as "unobstructed".

I was just in E402 and there are beams etc outside the window with the life boats below eye level. You do have a decent view and I would say slight obsturction. This was a great cabin and location.

I liked it so much I am going again in 2 plus weeks and booked E418 which seems similar in view, but directly in front of the elevators. I bet I like 402 better as I bet there will be more noise in this location.

Does anyone know about the fully-obstructed cabins on emerald deck? We were able to change from an inside cabin to one of the E catagory cabins. I am hoping that there will be something to see besides the tenders. If not, at least we will have some light in the room!

Archived