Anxious

Andoria

I booked a cruise on the Legend back in January and I sail two weeks from today. I've researched and had fun doing so but now that it's getting closer to sail away, I'm more anxious than excited.

Of course it doesn't help that I needed major car repairs in the past week and Sandy will be knocking on my door. Also, everyone seems to be coming down with a cold...

I think next time around I'm going to book a cruise last minute and see if I enjoy that experience a bit more.

WOW,,,it's a bummer that so many things seem to be going astray for you at the last minute,,,but just think about how GREAT it's going to be once you get aboard the beautiful "Legend", and have no decisions to make, except "Steak or Lobster". :D Take care of yourself, relax, and it'll all work out. I'll make sure that your embarkation weather here in the Tampa area is truly outstanding. Let's see,,,,how about 75 degrees, and bright sun? :cool:

"SKY"

WOW,,,it's a bummer that so many things seem to be going astray for you at the last minute,,,but just think about how GREAT it's going to be once you get aboard the beautiful "Legend", and have no decisions to make, except "Steak or Lobster". :D Take care of yourself, relax, and it'll all work out. I'll make sure that your embarkation weather here in the Tampa area is truly outstanding. Let's see,,,,how about 75 degrees, and bright sun? :cool:

"SKY"

You'd be my new bestest friend if you could make the weather that nice:)

I booked a cruise on the Legend back in January and I sail two weeks from today. I've researched and had fun doing so but now that it's getting closer to sail away, I'm more anxious than excited.

Of course it doesn't help that I needed major car repairs in the past week and Sandy will be knocking on my door. Also, everyone seems to be coming down with a cold...

I think next time around I'm going to book a cruise last minute and see if I enjoy that experience a bit more.

If I even think there is ANY chance of getting a cold I take zicam once or more a day just to prevent it. Sandy will be gone and the weather will most likely be perfect.

After SANDY goes through where you are you DESERVE a cruise in the warm Caribbean!

I swear by Airborne when a feel a cold coming on or when those around me start hacking and sneezing.

I understand your anxiety - but remember "this too shall pass"

Now, batten down the hatches! Be safe!

Pat

Archived