Pacific Princess in dry dock?

gorka

Arlene

Don't know, but when we were on PacPrincess 11-03, they left the impression that they intended to outfit all cabins with fridges, if feasible, at the next drydocking.

Plans do change, so guess we will have to wait until she comes out of drydock to find out for sure.

It is kind of like washers and dryers. I have been told on at least three occasions that Princess plans to upgrade the laundromats with over/under washer/dryers, which would effectively double the number of machines.

Arlene

Don't know, but when we were on PacPrincess 11-03, they left the impression that they intended to outfit all cabins with fridges, if feasible, at the next drydocking.

Plans do change, so guess we will have to wait until she comes out of drydock to find out for sure.

It is kind of like washers and dryers. I have been told on at least three occasions that Princess plans to upgrade the laundromats with over/under washer/dryers, which would effectively double the number of machines.

Since we're Elite, we don't worry about laundry facilities. Last summer we were in a mini on the Pacific and therefore had the frig. I never heard any hint of them installing "fridges" in the other cabins and that was a year after your cruise. We've got a mini again this summer; no worries. However, I love the Pacific and if I couldn't have a mini with a frig I would still book that ship.

Arlene

Arlene

We are also elite. I mentioned the laundries only because I agree that the space could hold many more machines, which would make some of the passengers happy.

As far as a fridge goes - it is not important to me. Sailed on many ships before they were common, and always got along fine!

Archived