Electronic cigarettes

Tapit

Many people use non-nicotine e-cigs but are lumped with smokers anyway. Shows everyone's total ignorance as to the facts. Why would someone using a a product which contains absolutely no nicotine be so ostracized? Because no one wants to know the facts. All they care about is the word "cig" and they go off on the deep end. BTW-I'd find another doctor-one not so ignorant. Don't think people using non nicotine e-cigs(many flavors available by the way for those of you not in the know) really want to hang out in the smoking section. Excessive purfume is more offensive to many people then an e-cig. Personally I find people who refuse to bath properly even more offensive when in close quarters.And please don't get me started on public drunkeness. Lets start passing laws against all of the above, please(as well as offensive tatoos, hairy armpits, fat people, loud and offensive language, the aged and disabled(they might be too slow in front of us when we are in a rush after all and cause us inconvenience). It is unfortunate that ignorance overtakes facts in these discussions. All comes down to descrimination and people who are so high and mighty they (obviously) have no faults.

I think I'll take a medical doctor who works for the Cleveland Clinic and is top in his field's advice over yours any day.

If you are not using the nicotine, good for you but many do. I have nothing against your use of the device, just not where it is not permitted, how can you not get that point. Not high and mighty, do know the facts and wanted to share additional information that some might not be aware of today.

Just don't STEALTH vape and we will get along fine.

I don't smoke or use a smokeless device but I have been following this thread because it is so dramatic ... kind of like watching reality TV! ;)

Just to be clear, I don't have anything against smoking or vaping. To each his own. :)

I think I'll take a medical doctor who works for the Cleveland Clinic and is top in his field's advice over yours any day.

If you are not using the nicotine, good for you but many do. I have nothing against your use of the device, just not where it is not permitted, how can you not get that point. Not high and mighty, do know the facts and wanted to share additional information that some might not be aware of today.

Just don't STEALTH vape and we will get along fine.

Just curious why you seem to think stealth vaping non nicotine liquid is in any way a danger to you...:confused:

Archived