Anyone been to Time 'N' Place lately?

cattman

We'll be in Falmouth on the Allure end of November and would like to spend the day on a nice beach. Hilton Rose Hall sounds great, but a little expensive and commercial, esp. compared to Time 'N' Place. A search finds no recent posts about TNP... anyone been there lately? Is the transportation booked thru them reliable? How has the place weathered Sandy?

Were you thinking of doing the caves there as well?

Not really. Just looking for a comfortable place to hang and drink Red Stripe and walk a quiet(er) beach.

I do find it interesting that no one has posted anything about this place since last Spring, yet there are so many posts about the Hilton and Jamaicaforaday.

My only apprehensions with TnP are the reliability of the included transport...

We may go there in December. This place was recommended on Trip Advisor with recent reviews when we first started looking for alternatives. The most recent review now is September. We want something different without the crowds, so this might be the place.

We were in Falmouth on Oct. 31. Did not go to Time and Place but went there last year. We had a great time....but it is VERY rustic..has a great beach all to yourselves. There is a nudist resort next door so you may see people walking on the beach in their birthday suits! Our tour driver said the place was up for sale. We did stop at a great beach bar called "Chill Out Beach Bar and Grill" Very nice place right on the beach and not too far From Falmouth on the way towards Montego Bay.

• 3 weeks later...

After reading many good reviews, I emailed Time N Place to inquire about snorkeling. Response confirmed what I had read in a review from the resort next door, that there is good snorkeling accessible from shore.

Uncrowded beach, good snorkeling, minutes from ship, $10 transportation, no beach vendors, cold Red Stripe beer, primitive facilities - - - Sounds perfect to me.

Archived