Any advantage of beverages pre sale?

kjwinston

I have not cruised for about 3 years now and have one coming up next year. I bought "Bon Voyage" bottles of Champagne (22) for each day. I saved quite a bit for I did not have to add on Corkage fees. I figured I saved about $10 a bottle for the trip.

I went to the web site but see no "Celebrity" wines at all. Is it just the voayage I am on? I am going to Hawaii for 16 days and would like to do the same for the wife and I.

Would it be better now to just buy a "Credit on Board" card and use that? Is there any advantage in ordering Beverages on line before getting on the ship. or should I wait and just use the credit for the "on Board" specials the first day? Thoughts Please.

Thanks for your response

KJ

Not sure if I have interpreted this correctly, but do you want to have a bottle of champagne each day?

If so then it might be good to purchase the premium alcoholic beverage packet. There is also a wine package. Maybe other cruisers can help you with this.

The only advantage of buying the packages online is when they have the 10% discount per package.

Archived