Zipline in St. Thomas

debster818

Thanks, I went back and found the email I sent 10-24 and I had <info@ziplinestthomas.com> I will try the one you posted and see what happens. As it seems to go to the same place just different person, maybe I will get a response. Thanks again.

Did you end up booking this excursion?

I have almost a year to go! Sept seems a long way off but I love to plan. I dont usually book things till much closer but I do like to gather all the information.

I did hear back from the zip line company. They did answer my questions. My biggest concern was their nonrefundable cxl policy. they did say that for severe weather, the ship not coming into port ect would be an exception. My other question was transportation. They said a taxi is the best.

I have always wanted to zipline and this is the only island we are going to that offers it. Just need to make the decision.

• 2 months later...

:)Hi, I am looking at doing this on our own, not thru the ship, and was wondering if you did go ziplining and if so any thoughts/comments on the experience and not using the excursion desk would be appreciated.

Also, I have the info@ziplinessthomas.com, is that not the right one to use? It's only been a couple days since I e-mailed them but if I need the one that starts with alleone I want to re-send

thanks for any help you can provide! :)

I would try the other email address. I can't remember If I used that one or finally heard back from the original.

Decided not to zip line, we are doing snuba instead. Still 7+ months to make decisions!! Have a great time whatever you decide to do.

Archived