Beverage package confusion

wr813

I am looking at the classic alcohol($8) vs the premium ($12). If I buy the classic package and a drink is $12, do I owe $4 or the whole $12? Some say one thing, some say the other. I have been trying to do live chat on Celebrity website but no one ever answers.

I am looking at the classic alcohol($8) vs the premium ($12). If I buy the classic package and a drink is $12, do I owe $4 or the whole $12? Some say one thing, some say the other. I have been trying to do live chat on Celebrity website but no one ever answers.

You'll pay the whole $12.00 if you have the classic package. With the premium package you'd only pay the difference if the drink is over $12.00.

Confirming what Bogeycruiser said above, here is the FAQ answer from Celebrity's web site:

Can I purchase a package and then just pay the difference in price for any drinks above the package price threshold?

You may do this with the Premium Package only. You can purchase beverages above the $12 Premium Package limit, and pay the difference between the cost of the beverage and the $12 limit. You are not allowed to do this with any of the other Beverage Packages.

Confirming what Bogeycruiser said above, here is the FAQ answer from Celebrity's web site:

Lsimon, although others answered, you are the best with finding that. I did look for that but don't know why I couldn't find it. You are to Celebrity what John Heald is to Carnival(yes that really is a compliment). In the few days I have been lurking on Celebrity boards you are probably the most informative. Thank you.

Lsimon, although others answered, you are the best with finding that. I did look for that but don't know why I couldn't find it. You are to Celebrity what John Heald is to Carnival(yes that really is a compliment). In the few days I have been lurking on Celebrity boards you are probably the most informative. Thank you.

Thank You

What is th edifference in price for the classic package and premium package?

What is th edifference in price for the classic package and premium package?

Price and variety. Taking a cue from Larry, here's some explanatory reading from the X website. http://www.celebritycruises.com/footer/processSearch.do?securityClasses=faq&categories=Frequently+Asked+Questions&ip_server=prdiphrase-unstructcel-new222.dmz.rccl.com%3A1000&ip_text=premium+package

Archived