Past Guest Party on Carnival

Grunkie

Does anyone know what the name of the yellow drink is called during that party .....Thank You

Just an FYI, as I see by your cruise history your last cruise was in January of this year. In June of this year Carnival changed their past guest recognition program, they now have a 5 level program: Blue 1st cruise, Red 2nd cruise to 24 cruise days, Gold 25 to 75 days on Carnival, Platinum 75 to 199 Carnival days (there is a grandfather provision for potential platinum membership on Carnival's website), and Diamond 200+ days sailed with Carnival.

The past guest party is now called the VIFP (stands for Very Important Fun Person) party. It is only open to guests at the gold and above levels which usually results in many fewer guests at these parties. The drinks carried on the trays are much larger but with a limited selection. You can order other drinks but the service will be slower. The snacks are somewhat better now.

Does anyone know what the name of the yellow drink is called during that party .....Thank You

I just looked back at your cruise history and realized you are about to take your 9th Carnival Cruise. That grandfather provision I mentioned in my last post definitely applies to you. Anyone who takes their 10th Carnival cruise before 12/31/2013 will be platinum regardless of the number of days sailed.

Archived