Stockholm hotel

I am taking the July 15 sailing of the Marina from Stockholm to London. My adult daughter and I will be arrivng several days before we embark. Can anyone recommend a moderately priced hotel in a great location? Location and cleanliness are our prime requirements.

Chai Cruise Enthusiast#18

Go to http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotels

and enter the city Stockholm. You will find many reviews .

Texoma

http://www.tripadvisor.ca/Hotel_Review-g189852-d237656-Reviews-BEST_WESTERN_Columbus_Hotell-Stockholm.html

or

http://*******.com/c48evfp

For reviews of Columbus.

We had our own private en suite bathroom.

We loved the First Hotel Reisen right on the water..!!! Fabulous location..we could walk everyplace and right near all the restaurants.

Wonderful breakfast buffet included. They called a taxi for us the day of boarding to take us right to the ship. We felt safe and I even went out

on my own to go shopping from there. Nice and clean but THE BEST location!

Sherry

Took Arlanda express train from airport to central station (<20 min.) walked 200 yards to the Shearton Stockholm and checked into a club floor room which had free drinks & munchies in the evening and breakfast in the morning. Excellent room and location and has a good Trip Advisor rating. Check it out- you wont be disappointed.

This summer we stayed at the Radisson Blu Waterfront next to the central train station in Stockholm. This was convenient as we took the Arlanda express train from the airport right to the hotel. The ship was a short cab ride away. There is another Radisson nearby but I would not recommend that one.

Don't recall the cost, of course that will change with demand anyway, but the hotel was neat, clean and the staff was friendly. We walked every where except when we took a ferry to another island.

Steve

We also were at the Sheraton in Stockholm. Good location for public transportation, too. We got a Stockholm Card and I believe all public transportation was included (not Arlanda Express though, but that was convenient to hotel). We had excellent service there and got a good rate by pre-paying. Rooms were spacious by European standards.

We also stayed at Radisson Blu Waterfront pre-cruise x 3 nights in July. Breakfast was included. We also bought the Stockholm card (at the airport) and walked or rode public transportation everywhere. Nice view of the waterfront, too.

We just took a Baltics cruise this Fall. We stayed at the Radisson Blu Waterfront Hotel. The hotel was clean, service fine. I don't remember it being that expensive, but hotels in Stockholm are on the pricier side. It was close to everything. We walked to many places, including the City Hall where they give out the Nobel Prizes and Gamla Stan (the old Town). We arrived very early in the morning after an overnight flight and they let us check in early without charging us for another day.

Archived