Legend YTD waiter suggestions

DTC

Hello, we'll be sailing on the Legend in a couple of weeks and have Your Time Dining. Anyone have an outstanding/outgoing wait staff they'd like to recommend??

Last yr we had a wait staff that was just great, but I'm assuming they won't be on the Legend anymore, after all it was over 1 yr ago.

Any suggestions would be appreciated!! We like a wait staff that likes to goof around!

Thanks

Hello, we'll be sailing on the Legend in a couple of weeks and have Your Time Dining. Anyone have an outstanding/outgoing wait staff they'd like to recommend??

Last yr we had a wait staff that was just great, but I'm assuming they won't be on the Legend anymore, after all it was over 1 yr ago.

Any suggestions would be appreciated!! We like a wait staff that likes to goof around!

Thanks

attachment.php?attachmentid=250634&stc=1&d=1352002415

Ringgo was great!!!!!!!!!!!!

1419283854_Ericandriggo.jpg.ef2c66e3dc2a3fec14eeb47246c6b17c.jpg

We have been fortunate in that both times we have used YTD we have had excellent first night teams and we just continue to request their section. We also treat them as if they are our assigned wait staff and tip them extra at the end. We've seen huge effort put out from YTD staff and really appreciate being able to dine when we like and still get excellent service!!! Great experience for us!!!

Carole

My DH and I sailed on the Miracle out of Tampa 8 years ago. My sister and I sailed on the Legend in July. When DH and I sailed we met this fantastic waiter, we talked with him and his assist every evening and were always the last to leave.

He was from Honduras, and was fortunate to get a ship that went there weekly. My DH and I joked maybe he would be on the Legend.

When my sister I cruised in June this waiter looked at me like he knew me, then a few days later he walked towards us like he knew me. My curiousity got the best of me. I walked past him looked at name tag it said Honduras, but I could not remember his 1st name but knew it started with a J. So I asked him, it was him a few years older and I am also.

We talked about our families, he remembered I was going to be a Grandma in a few months. I knew he had adopted a son, who was 12 and is now in College. We had so much fun remininising about the year since we first met.

I know he is leaving the legend and going to another ship in January. Our waiter was Luis and he took great care of my sister and me.

because wait staff move from their sections all the time-- the chances of that same wait staff being in the anytime dining section is minimal.

we went early and managed to get the same staff each night except twice when we were running about 5 minutes late.

it was a large table off to the left as you stand at the podium checking in.

I had Heath. He was excellent. He even had an award on the ship for excellent service. He would get my child up to dance every night. I never waited for anything.

If you need a drink, let him know when he first waits on you. He makes sure they are over to your table ASAP.

Archived