Cruise Critic Mechandise

TravelGal22

Nope.. and in fact I dont display it except that I like my laynard, that snaps off. I like the merchandise .. but dont go out of my way to display it.

Everyone thinks they are special .. and should be treated the same on a cruise? I certainly dont want or expect special treatment.. would find it embarrassing.

I was wondering if anyone ever felt that they got better service when they displayed on item that had the Cruise Critic logo on it?

Actually, quite the opposite on Carnival. It's gotten quite the on board reputation in the past 2 years.

Nope.. and in fact I dont display it except that I like my laynard, that snaps off. I like the merchandise .. but dont go out of my way to display it.

Everyone thinks they are special .. and should be treated the same on a cruise? I certainly dont want or expect special treatment.. would find it embarrassing.

I didn't say anything about going out of your way to display it. I'm mainly thinking about Cruise Critic luggage tags. I always worry about my luggage being lost and I hoped this may make a difference. I don't think receiving good service makes anyone "special". You may get good serivice if you tip extra. That doesn't make you special.

I didn't say anything about going out of your way to display it. I'm mainly thinking about Cruise Critic luggage tags. I always worry about my luggage being lost and I hoped this may make a difference. I don't think receiving good service makes anyone "special". You may get good serivice if you tip extra. That doesn't make you special.

I realize that.. I was saying how I feel, not how you feel.

I dont display that Im with CC.. I do have a lot of their stuff.. the waist pouch is very nice and fits larger people, unlike most you see.. I have their tee shirts.. which I quit wearing.. too manly.. but I would wear them if they were more attractive on me.

I have quite a bit of their stuff and sometimes often feel like hiding it.. as above.. I feel people like the thread I read yesterday where someone threated to post on CC if they didnt get what they booked.. and got it.. but I dont think that helps CC one bit that people use it to theaten employees on carnival ships.. thats why I almost feel like hiding it.

Actually, quite the opposite on Carnival. It's gotten quite the on board reputation in the past 2 years.

This is kind of my take lately .. people threaten .. I will post so and so on CC .. and I cringe when I read it.

I love some of my CC stuff.. just almost feel like I should not wear it lately.

Archived