Has anyone ever bought a Carnival mattress?

cherbear4000

So DH and I are in the market for a new mattress. He said something about sleeping so well on cruises that we should get the same mattress Carnival uses. I did find the website that you can get the bedding from. Has anyone actually purchased one? Do you like it? I am not sure if the reason we sleep so well on the cruise is the mattress or the fact that we are on vacation.

So DH and I are in the market for a new mattress. He said something about sleeping so well on cruises that we should get the same mattress Carnival uses. I did find the website that you can get the bedding from. Has anyone actually purchased one? Do you like it? I am not sure if the reason we sleep so well on the cruise is the mattress or the fact that we are on vacation.

It could be a combination of things why you sleep better on the cruise. Could be that you are more active on the cruise than normal. All the fresh air helps, along with the rocking of the ship. For the price they want for a mattress it just isn't worth it to me. I could buy a damn nice mattress here for a lot cheaper

It could be a combination of things why you sleep better on the cruise. Could be that you are more active on the cruise than normal. All the fresh air helps, along with the rocking of the ship. For the price they want for a mattress it just isn't worth it to me. I could buy a damn nice mattress here for a lot cheaper

I agree. I've always slept better on boats. My dad had a boat for years. Crappiest mattress ever but still had the best sleeps there.

Archived