Need help with the Pearl - Deck 12

DevCruise

I noticed today on the website that the price for the BB that I booked dropped about $70pp from when I booked it. My normal cruise consultant was out of the office today, but her stand-in got the change made for me. Instead of keeping the BB at the reduced price, I actually added $10pp to my fare and upgraded to a MB mini-suite without thinking it completely through. :eek:

I normally book rooms that have cabins above/below. I didn't check this out before changing rooms and have noticed that Deck 12 has a void in the deck plans between La Cucina, the buffet, and the Dance Floor/Leopard Lounge. Does anybody have any idea what's there and more importantly if there will be a lot of noise coming from it? :confused:

The extra kicker, the wife asked me why I didn't book a full suite instead of a mini-suite. ;) lol

I know part of that space is the galley area to serve those restaurants on deck 12. Whether it is all galley space, I do not know. But I have been on both the Pearl and the Gem and it is the same set-up and there is definitely galley space back there.

I know part of that space is the galley area to serve those restaurants on deck 12. Whether it is all galley space, I do not know. But I have been on both the Pearl and the Gem and it is the same set-up and there is definitely galley space back there.

Thanks!

Archived