Are we in "trouble"

Haven't had time to book your excursions??? I don't understand that, what could possibly be more important than your cruise..... kids, family, pets, work,.........sounds like you need to get your priorities straight! :)

jk...we have gone several times without booking on-line and were able to get what we wanted, you will probably still be able to find something you want to do. Good luck and have a great trip.

haha! I have been discussing these excursions with my husaband since the day we booked our trip!!! But, to be fair, in the past 2 months he's graduated business school, we've searched for a new apartment, packed our belongings, hired movers, looked for new jobs....ARGH! You don't know how much we NEED this vacation! And, we we are moving in this Wednesday - 3 days before we leave...I just hope all our plans run on time, or else...I think I will need to book another vacation a week after this one!

now, if I can just stop stressing about thes eexcursions, i'll be able to enjoy my trip! haha!

haha! I have been discussing these excursions with my husaband since the day we booked our trip!!! But, to be fair, in the past 2 months he's graduated business school, we've searched for a new apartment, packed our belongings, hired movers, looked for new jobs....ARGH! You don't know how much we NEED this vacation! And, we we are moving in this Wednesday - 3 days before we leave...I just hope all our plans run on time, or else...I think I will need to book another vacation a week after this one!

now, if I can just stop stressing about thes eexcursions, i'll be able to enjoy my trip! haha!

Wow, you have been busy, sounds like you really need this cruise! I am sure everything will turn out good for you, just remember to relax, have fun, and forget about everything at home and have a blast!

Skimby, We had a reservation for 5 people with Xtreme Cave Tubing in Belize and we had to cancel it down to 4 people, so they should have one opening; maybe you could ask them if you could have the slot from the Quinn reservation (and they could squeeze one more)?

I have emailed them several times to let them know we would be 4 instead of 5 but they haven't responded. (Not too worried about it - but thought maybe you could use the extra spot.)

Skimby, We had a reservation for 5 people with Xtreme Cave Tubing in Belize and we had to cancel it down to 4 people, so they should have one opening; maybe you could ask them if you could have the slot from the Quinn reservation (and they could squeeze one more)?

I have emailed them several times to let them know we would be 4 instead of 5 but they haven't responded. (Not too worried about it - but thought maybe you could use the extra spot.)

that is very sweet of you- thank you!! I will need 2 spots though- I should be getting a call back tomorrow from coralbreezelimited, so hopefully I will be bable to book with them....I'll let you know tomorrow....

Are you doing any other excursions?

Archived