breakfast door hanger

yenoham50

Must you use this in the morning to get coffee or can you call room service when you wake up? I for one have know idea what time I'll get up. I do know I need coffee when I do.

If you do use it will they leave your tray outside the door if you aren't up?

Thanks

Must you use this in the morning to get coffee or can you call room service when you wake up? I for one have know idea what time I'll get up. I do know I need coffee when I do.

Thanks

Yes you can just call room service in the mornin' when you get up.

The only time we do the door hanger is the day we get off, use that as our alarm clock. Don't think they will leave it, just keep knocking :eek: Can you imagine some of the sight's they have seen.:rolleyes:

I know i'm not pretty when you wake me up.

Char

Thanks

They will not leave the tray you must sign for it.

If you don't answer the door because you are asleep they will call you and wake you up.

Oh, also if you do put the door hanger out you need to remove the "do not disturb" sign in the morning or they will call and tell you they can't deliver if that sign is out.

ys

Thanks

Thank ya all for the fast replies. 10 days and we'll on the Legend.

love the chicken fajita wrap! We have been woken up a few times on our last cruise! Usually i am up at the first sign of light,oh well!! Just need my coffee and fruit and pastry! Oh course hubby won't answer the door!!!

I use the coffee delivery as my alarm clock every day. It's one of my absolute favourite parts of cruising. Having someone bring me hot fresh coffee with some yummy pastries is heaven on earth. It's what I miss most when I go home. :)

I drink it black so I pour a cup, lay back down for 5 min. Get up and get dressed in running gear have a quick cup, pour another and go greet the day without having to do anything for any of my family:). My time

I usually get 2 boxes of dry "treat" cereal for my sons to much on when they wake up and turn on the TV . When I get back after a quick run or walk they are up and hubby has everyone dressed to go to breakfast. Awesome.

Thank ya all for the fast replies. 10 days and we'll on the Legend.

We were on the Legend in July/Aug. Room service had to call our room one morning because we had the DND sign up. We had fruit, coffee and tea every morning via the door hanger and every time it was served at least 30 minutes earlier then we asked- lol and I am a scary sight that early lol.

Have a great time oh and don't forget to tip for ur room service :)

I've cruised five times and never used the door hanger thingy. I'm an early riser (but never know a specific time) and always just call room service when I get up and want coffee. Longest wait was maybe 20 minutes. Then when my cruise mates get up and want coffee, we order more room service.

Thanks

We bring our travel mugs with us. I get up before DW. I take my shower, then run to the Lido Deck and fill our mugs and take them back to the cabin. That way, we don't have to wait for anybody.

have done both on past 9 cruises and always happy with the service. You can just call for coffee if you don't want to use the card but remember the later you awaken the busier room service may be.

Don't forget the tip please.

I got hot chocolate and cookies the first night. Ate a few then bagged the rest for later in the cruise.

Hung out the order for the next day and ordered juice, toast, and a banana. The banana was bruised and too ripe so I ended up getting a better one up on lido.

when I have used the door hanger they have actually came in my room if I was still sleeping and put it on the table.

Are you serious? Like letting themselves in with a key? I think I would be pretty upset and freaked out if that happened.

We have been on Carnival many times, and they give us a call when they are on their way with our order;)

I always specify really "hot" water for my tea in the morning, and they have always come through:p Sweet!!!!!!

Archived