New Cruise Brochure

If were talking about the winter brochure for cruises its out,got mine today.Most dissapointed though as the new brochure still has David Barby down as guest speaker to do the uk cruise next August,as he passed away in July I think it was,I did post about this a while ago as we spoke to our T/A and they rang Thomson to find out if was going to be replaced,but they had no idea at that time, got the impression that they didnt know anyway. Can anyone supply me with contact details for me to have a word with them about this?

Go onto Thomson website, scroll down to bottom of page and on right hand side you will see a yellow bordered box 'Here to Help'. Click on contact us, select cruise from the menu and click on the link. then scroll down the new page until you see Email us here, click on link, select pre travel from drop down menu and then send your query. They have always replied to me in the past sometimes within 24 hours.:)

Go onto Thomson website, scroll down to bottom of page and on right hand side you will see a yellow bordered box 'Here to Help'. Click on contact us, select cruise from the menu and click on the link. then scroll down the new page until you see Email us here, click on link, select pre travel from drop down menu and then send your query. They have always replied to me in the past sometimes within 24 hours.:)

Thanks for info, have just mailed them,Roy.

Hi Roy

It's the winter up to April 2014 that most of us are waiting for I think. Although the cruises are on sale the brochure isn't out till next month:eek:

Janet

Hi Janet,

Do you think we will actually be going on the Suez Canal cruise in April next year the way things are going? :eek:

Glad we have the Canarian Flavours booked just in case :rolleyes:

Hi Linda

I hope so. It's still 5 months away so I'm not panicking yet. If it gets cancelled early enough I may re-arrange to the Caribbean.:D

Janet

That's the point, when would it be cancelled and would we be able to book something else? Looking at Springtime Splendours, OH now seems quite keen to change, even though he said at the weekend "Oh April is months away yet" The trouble with these things is that they can escalate quite quickly :rolleyes:

Sorry, right off topic. I will go on the proper thread :o

Hi Linda,

I'm on the Suez cruise and I'm really not concerned. It'll be over in a few days more than likely. I wouldn't expect Thomson to make any decision until the last minute TBH. Worst case scenario is we end up going somewhere else - can always go down the Suez next November!

That's the point, when would it be cancelled and would we be able to book something else? Looking at Springtime Splendours, OH now seems quite keen to change, even though he said at the weekend "Oh April is months away yet" The trouble with these things is that they can escalate quite quickly :rolleyes:

Sorry, right off topic. I will go on the proper thread :o

we did a suez cruise last feb, they just missed out the egypt ports and put in a few new ones

Archived