Lost latitudes points

dutchess43

I have been calling NCL latitudes since 10/23 to get DH's points corrected. Dh has the correct points for this sailing 10/10-10/20/12. Some how all they keep telling me is that they do not understand how he lost his 7 points from his sailing on the Dawn 6/8/03 & it should be fixed soon. I have his latitudes card that shows the date of 7/03 which means that he had to sail on NCl to obtain the card. Has anyone else had these problems & if you did how did you resolve it?

I have been calling NCL latitudes since 10/23 to get DH's points corrected. Dh has the correct points for this sailing 10/10-10/20/12. Some how all they keep telling me is that they do not understand how he lost his 7 points from his sailing on the Dawn 6/8/03 & it should be fixed soon. I have his latitudes card that shows the date of 7/03 which means that he had to sail on NCl to obtain the card. Has anyone else had these problems & if you did how did you resolve it?

Is his old latitude number the same as the one you had used on last month's reservation? If you didn't give the correct latitude number when you booked the last reservation he may have 2 latitude accounts that need to be merged. ...just a guess.

I noticed our cruise from 2003 was listed as an inside when we, in fact, cruised in a suite. I filled out the online form for incorrect or missing cruise points. I think it says allow a certain amount of time (maybe 2-4 weeks) and it took over 6 weeks but we finally got our correct points. I'd fill out the form rather than calling so there is a paper trail.

My TA worked on getting this fixed for me. I was told because NCL went to a "new system" some of the old records were lost. I had to send pictures of the ship I had sailed on (MS Starward from 1990) to get credit. My TA followed up 3 times, but it finally showed up. It was a frustrating process for sure.

Hope they get it straightened out for you soon.

Robin

Archived