Anyone know how to find this info?

Becky74

I am interested in finding some information about our upcoming flight from Pittsburgh to LA on US Air -- Airbus 321. For instance is a meal served, is a movie shown, etc. Does anyone know where I can find this info? Tried their website and didn't have any luck.

I'm not aware of a website where you can specify a particular airline and flight number and get the information you are looking for. As a second best option, here is what you can do. Go to itasoftware.com and conduct a search for flights between PIT and LAX. In the results box, click on US Airways and then "booking details". You should be provided with something like the following:

US Airways Flight US1 on an Airbus A321 (jet) in coach class

(food for purchase, movie) Departs Pittsburgh, PA (PIT)Thur, June 168:50a 4 hrs 55 min Arrives Los Angeles, CA (LAX)

From this you can see that food can be purchased and a movie will be shown. You would need to get their in-flight magazine in order to ascertain what the movie will be, however. (BTW, this assumes that you will pick a flight that is exactly the one that you are looking for -- or -- comes closes to having the same equipment and stopping pattern.)

Yes times have changed. It's common knowlege. The legacy (major) airlines are loosing tons of money. They aren't profitiable and if they don't get their costs inline with their revenue, they will join those already operating in bankruptcy. JetBlue, AirTran and Southwest have been profitable consistantly for the last four years and are currently providing the best service in the industry.

Archived