Help with Oceana Deck Plan

Just booking a cruise on the Oceana for summer on C Deck and was wondering whether anyone can tell me what the space next to the disabled cabins is, the area forward of the ship.(Between C305 and 306 and C230 and 231) Thank you for any help.

Just booking a cruise on the Oceana for summer on C Deck and was wondering whether anyone can tell me what the space next to the disabled cabins is, the area forward of the ship.(Between C305 and 306 and C230 and 231) Thank you for any help.
I don't know for sure, but it looks to me like a crew staircase and service area. I infer that from the doors that are marked just forward of C305 and C306 on the deck plan (although I'm getting this from the Sun Princess deck plans) and from similar doors in the same place on other decks.

We have been on Oceana twice and Adonia once, all times on C deck. Not sure exactly where the cabins are that you mention but we have been next to the blank areas and not had a problem. In fact I find the soundproofing of the cabins very good.

We had a problem once when the 'cabin' opposite ours was used as the Art store and they would be getting the stock out early in the morning. I asked the Pursers desk to have it stopped, nothing happened:mad: I asked the man who did it and it stopped:)

• 2 weeks later...

You are quite correct - the date is showing wrong, but my original brochure showed the date as 18th and I never got around to changing it. As I am actually travelling to Southampton on the Saturday, I figured that ithe clock was only really for my benefit and helped me count down myself. Sorry if it caused confusion to other folks.

Will see you there.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived